Day 1: Cusco – Machu Picchu - Cusco
EVERY DAY from 5:00 am. to 10:30 pm.
- 05:00 am Transfer from your hotel in Cusco to train station of Ollantaytambo
- 07:00 am Tourist Train to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes)
- 11:00 am Tour Machu Picchu Inca City
- 03:00 pm Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- 04:00 pm Hot spring in Aguas Calientes (optional)
- 06:45 pm Tourist Train to Ollantaytambo
- 08:30 pm Transfer from train station of Ollantaytambo to Cusco
Meals provided = (L) Lunch
Pick up from your accommodation at 03:00 am. Early in the morning transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo. At 05:30 am boarding the train bound for the majestic sanctuary of “Machu Picchu”, which since 2007 was considered a world wonder.
During the tour we will appreciate the beauty of the valleys and the indigenous people of the area, up to Machu Picchu town, or better known as Aguas Calientes. Then we will take you on a tour bus for about half an hour to the sanctuary. After rigorous check the admission booth, begins our unique experience in life, we are facing this amazing world heritage monument.
Our guide starts visiting the Inca complex, in the Temple of the Sun, where their main trade is observed, then the Intihuatana, the sacred rock group, the Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum, among other places of interest for tourists. This will give the tourist free time to take photos, scroll on their own wherever your interests take you.
In Machu Picchu town you can walk, go to places where they sell crafts, to the Plaza de Armas and others places, until the time to board the train back to Cusco. Around 08:00 pm, we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo where our tourist transport awaits us to go to the Imperial city of Cusco, then transfer to your accommodation.
End of our Services
- Transfers In / Out
- Train tickets to Machu Picchu (according to the Train Service you want)
- Professional bilingual tour guides
- Bus ticket to Machupicchu round trip
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets to Machu Picchu Inca City and to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town )
- 1 lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Expedition train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in Cusco
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card (ISIC) if applicable)
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Bottles of Water
- Insect repellent
- Personal medications
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries (headlamps are the best)